Saturday, October 28, 2006

Expo

This morning I went to a book expo in a small town near our home. Quite a number of Kentucky authors were showcasing the books that they had written. This was a new experience for me, and although interesting, it made me a bit uncomfortable. I felt like I needed to show an interest in every author's writings, but then felt guilty because I couldn't purchase a book from each one. I did buy a cookbook published by Moonlight Bar-B-Q, a well-known restaurant in Owensboro, Kentucky. If I don't feel guilty about one thing, I feel guilty about something else!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooh, oooh, ooh, I want a cookbook from Moonlight BBQ! Yummy! I love your blog...keep it coming!

LMS said...

You're the only one, but you're plenty for me. You can look at my cookbook any time you wish.