Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Verbosity

For those who may read my blog--and who do not know me well--you may discover over the course of time that "Brevity" is not my middle name. I've been trying to add the various fields that I see in other blogs, but find that when I view the finished product I seem to have exceeded the boundaries of each section; they just seem to go on, and on, and on. . . . If you talked to Mike or my children, they'd certainly tell you that I can't tell a short story or get directly to the point. Yes, it's a fact--I do tend to tell a long short story, but I just want to be sure that everyone fully understands all of the details. I guess that's the teacher in me; I always wanted to be sure that my students had all of the information that they needed to pass the upcoming test! I do realize, however, that I ramble at times. Oh, well, if nothing else, you can use my blog as a sleeping aid when you have insomnia. Have a good night!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Momma...Your blog looks great. I am so impressed. I knew you could do it...you just didn't have enough faith in yourself!

LMS said...

Thanks, Sweetie! When your Dad taught me to drive a tractor right after we married, I decided that I could do just about anything with the right encouragement and training.